Welcome to the press room of the Historic Key West Inns collection of hotels in Key West. Thank you for the opportunity to showcase our boutique hotels in your piece!
On the links to the left of the page members of the media will find additional information about the collection in general and each of our six hotels. There is also a link to the high resolution image gallery. Please contact Cathi Bevins for the password.
Here are a few key points:
- Our 6 Historic Key West Inns boutique hotels each have unique historic architectural features with modern amenities and fresh interiors
- Our tag line is: Arrive Relax Be Local – Rent a bike to get around, take a dip in the pool before dinner, watch the spectacular sunset on a lazy & relaxed day on the island; we want you to feel like a local when you are here with us
- Each of the 6 Historic Key West Inns hotels is a rehabilitation and re-adaptation of an original Key West residence. Architectural styles vary based on the original construction date and use, but all offer characteristic Key West style and comfort
- All of our boutique hotels are in prime locations centered within Key West’s Old Town neighborhood, near restaurants, attractions, and the nightlife on Duval Street
- All reservations include a complimentary continental breakfast served poolside daily
- The Mojito Bar & Café, located inside our Lighthouse Court Hotel across the street from the Hemingway House, is a perfect place for cocktails before you head out for dinner. All guests at our hotels are invited to come on by