Historic Key West Inns is committed to create a safe environment for you to browse and make online reservations. Your trust and confidence is our top priority. Our privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for http://www.historickeywestinns.com/. This website has been developed to provide our customers with information to select and book a vacation safely on-line. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
• Historic Key West Inns has implemented and uses Display Advertising and Remarketing through the Google AdWords network and the Microsoft Bing network to advertise online.
• Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Ads Settings.
• Third-party vendors, including Google and Bing, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
• Historic Key West Inns and third-party vendors, including Google and Microsoft, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
• Visitors may use the Google Analytics opt-out Browser add on and the Microsoft opt-out choices page to opt-out of these advertisements online.
What Information do we collect?
Historic Key West Inns is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily provide to us via email or other direct contact from you. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not rent, share, or sell your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- to improve our website
- to process transactions
The email address you provide for processing your request may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your reservation. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- change/correct any data we have about you
- ask us to delete any data we have about you
- share any concern you have about our use of your data
How do we protect your information?
We take all necessary precautions to make sure your information is protected. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to secure the transmission of your credit card information. We use the most up to date Security Protocols and Firewalls as well as VeriSign security protection for on line reservations. Off line, your information is only provided to our employees who need it to respond to your requests. All of our equipment is kept in a secure environment and backed up each evening. Even with all of these precautions we cannot guarantee absolute security of any information that you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
We do not offer third party products or services on our website. We do, however, seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about it.
By accessing any part of our website or links you have expressly agreed that neither Historic Key West Inns, nor its affiliated or related entities, nor any respective employee, or agent, nor any person involved with the creation, production and distribution of this website is responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury or claim due to the personal use of this website or links associated with it. In addition, any failure of performance, error, interruption, defect, or computer virus that may arise from the use of this site will not be the responsibility of our company or our affiliates.
From time to time we may need to make changes to our information practices or alter the functionality of our web site. You are responsible for staying alert of changes in this statement.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us either by calling
1.800.549.4430 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org