Historic Key West Staff,
My wife & I spent the Thanksgiving Holiday at the Albury Court Hotel. We arrived very late on Wednesday night & departed Sunday AM.
Highlights of the Albury Court Stay:
1. After Hours check in was convenient
2. Reception the next morning was pleasant & she provided us with the tourist attractions that “first timers’ need to know. I am sorry that I could not remember her name but she was very pleasant.
3. Room was clean & bed was comfortable. (I would say above average for my expectations of Key West)
4. Good continental breakfast. Nice to be able to have a little something in the morning without having to go out to do so.
5. Location was really good for us since we liked to walk. Great walk around the Pier to Duval Street & we felt good that we got our exercise while on vacation
Negatives from our Stay:
1. Internet service worked around pool & lobby the best
2. Cost of the trip
3. Slow commute from Miami to Key West
Thank you for your hospitality & we would recommend a stay at Albury Court for a stay in Key West.
Jim & Delane Zubersky
Hotel Reviewed: Albury Court Hotel
4 / 5