We really enjoyed our stay at the Albury Court Hotel. We were in Key West for four days of relaxing and the Albury Court was perfect.
-Great location! We were able to walk every where and only used the car when we took a day trip to Bahia Honda.
– Friendly and very helpful staff
– The room was clean and in good shape
– The pool was nice and the roof deck (we stayed across the road in the 2nd building) was a great place to sit and relax!
Things to consider:
– if you drive plan on finding a spot and not touching your car! There is no parking and finding a public spot took about 1/2 an hour. Not a big deal because you really don’t need your car when you are there.
– No internet access in room- in hindsight you are on vacation and this is a good thing
– AC was very noisy when we ran it
Overall this is a great place to stay if you are looking for a room close to the center of Key West!By: John Pynchon on February 27, 2014
Hotel Reviewed: Albury Court Hotel Reviews & Testimonials
4 / 5