Stayed at the end of April 2014 for two nights at the Key Lime in, and it was very good.
- Excellent location, close to lots of activities but slightly off the main path. It was easy to find and the fencing/trees makes it feel very private. Parking was easy and they had nice luggage carts if needed.
- The room was very nice. We had the smallest space; the only change I would ask for is a refrigerator as standard. The bed was comfortable, nice shower, and the room was clean and fresh. Having the private back deck was also handy.
- The front desk was friendly, no issues; we actually had somehow been reserved with two rooms, but they quickly corrected the issue with no fuss or additional cost.
- Pool was a nice hang out space. Quiet and clean.
- The continental breakfast was very good. All the food was good in Key West, so standards are higher, but enjoyed it very much.
We’d definitely return – excellent package overall given the price to other compared properties.By: Simon Weierman May 9, 2014
4 / 5 stars