We stayed at Albury for 3 nights, we were in beautiful Key West for a wedding. First and foremost, the young lady that was working the front desk upon our arrival was the most pleasant individual. She started our stay out on the right foot, and they are lucky to have her.
- Within walking distance of Duval Street, marina, Mallory Square, etc.
- Quiet Location (Old Town)
- Public Parking garage just one block south on Grinnell. We actually never used our car once arriving, we rented scooters and there was ample parking for the scooters across the street on Eaton.
- Room was small, but adequate. We did not come to Key West to sit in our room, we only came back to sleep.
- Breakfast at the pool was plentiful. An assortment of Bagels, Yogurt, Cereal, Juice, Coffee, etc. For a free breakfast it was fine. The “local” ham and cheese croissants were fantastic!
- Pool area was nice, but we never got a chance to utilize.
- Each day, I placed the “please service” sign on the door and returned to fresh towels and our bed made.
- The bed was so comfortable!!
- Room included hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and fridge. No microwave.
- The room (#6) needs a fresh coat of paint, I can tell they “patched” up some areas, just time for a refresher
- The bathroom shower grout needs to be bleached/cleaned. It is grey and for some people that may be a turn off.
- The wet bar faucet, for some reason is so far back if you use it the water will go all over the counter.
Hotel Reviewed: Albury Court Hotel Reviews & Testimonials
4 / 5